Welcome to the online store www.bestarboutique.gr
We would like to assure you that for our company THEODOSIS PAPADOPOULOS with Tax Identification Number EL046891159 located at 130 NIKIFOROU THEOTOKI Street, PC 49100, the protection of our customers' personal data is of paramount importance. For this reason we take the appropriate measures to protect the personal data we process and to ensure that the processing of personal data is always carried out in accordance with the obligations set by the legal framework, both by the company itself and by third parties process personal data on behalf of the company.
Processor - Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Our company informs you that, for the purposes of conducting its business activities, it processes the personal data of its customers in accordance with the applicable national legislation and the European Regulation for the protection of individuals against the processing of personal data and for the free circulation of this data (General Data Protection Regulation) as in force.
For any issue regarding the processing of personal data, contact the personal data department of our company in the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the purpose of processing and how we use your personal data
We use your data in various ways which vary depending on the purpose of processing.
There are cases in which our company will not be able to take action if it does not have specific Personal Data, such as your Personal Data required during the processing of your orders so that they can be delivered by the carrier to you and not to someone another third person.
Purposes of processing your personal data are:
- the provision of services that you assign to us and wish to receive from us such as for example the purchase of products you wish to purchase from us. More specifically, in order to deliver your orders and to be able to support you even after the sale, the necessary information we need is:
- your name, surname and gender and for companies the company name, profession, VAT number and Tax Office, so that the employee who makes the delivery knows to whom he must deliver
- the invoicing and / or delivery address so that you can pick up at your place
- the phone number so we can contact you regarding your order
- your email address (email) to receive updates regarding your order
All the above are necessary for prevention and detection of fraud against you and against our company.
- With your consent and if you have provided us, either during the creation of a member account, or during your subscription to our newsletter and personalized communication, your possibly necessary information, the following possibilities are provided:
- to subscribe to the newsletters, send information and offers you must give us your e-mail address (email). With your registration and the corresponding consent, you will be able to receive all our updates and offers that we send via emails and text messages or Instant messaging through relevant services (for example via SMS, Viber, Push Notifications etc.)
- to create a Member Account you will need to provide us with your email address and set your personal passwords. By creating a member account according to the above and your respective consent, you will place your next orders without having to re-enter your details. You will now be able to enjoy an optimal experience with access to your account information and all the settings offered on your account page. This gives you access to all your data so you can add or modify it as needed. You can enter in your account all the necessary information for the execution of your orders, so that you do not have to fill them in every time you want to place an order
As processor, THEODOSIS PAPADOPOULOS IOANNI informs that the e-mail addresses of the company's customers, when they constitute personal data and have been given in the context of a complete purchase of products or services or other transaction with the company, can be used, in accordance with Article 95 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector and Article 11 thereof Law 3471/2006 for the direct promotion of similar products or services of the company or for the service of similar purposes, since the consumer is provided in a clear and distinct way the possibility to oppose, in an easy and free way, the use of his electronic data, and this in every message, and only in case the user did not disagree from the beginning with this use. It is always given, in the context of the possibility of exercising all rights according to the provisions of the EU Regulation. 679/2016 (GDPR) from the data subject, the possibility of objecting to the specific processing through the unsubscribe option from the specific action which can be selected in any relevant communication of the company with the consumer.
Credit / Debit Card Details
Credit card details are requested upon completion of your orders if you choose the relevant payment method and relate exclusively to their electronic transmission through a secure environment to the banking institution for the completion of your payment only. Our company does not store any credit card information in its systems, other than the last 4 digits of the card number, so that it can be identified if needed.
What are the reasons for processing your personal data?
We process the personal data you provide to us only when we have a legitimate reason to do so.
Reasons for processing your personal data include:
- the provision of the services that you assign to us and wish to receive from us such as for example the purchase of products and consequently the fulfillment of our contractual obligations in this context, for the proof of your orders, for the after-sales support, to communicate with your orders and generally where it is reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to resolve disputes, to prevent fraud and abuse, or to enforce terms and conditions.
- compliance with an obligation imposed by law, such as regulatory compliance for tax purposes.
- the consent you provide under the specific conditions set by the legal framework, in order to: subscribe to the newsletter, receive updates on products, services, offers, participate in a satisfaction survey, send you personalized updates, etc.
Where your data is transmitted
Our company transmits personal data to third parties, to whom the company entrusts the processing of personal data on its behalf.
Specifically, the data is transferred only to companies cooperating with our company that provide services for the purpose of sending advertising material and personalized offers. Also, for the purposes of implementing the sales contract, data are transmitted to cooperating companies to which the execution of part of the contract has been assigned, such as transport companies or pick-up points selected by you.
The data storage period is decided based on the following specific criteria depending on the case:
When processing is required by the provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as the relevant provisions require.
When processing under contract, your personal data is stored for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract and for the establishment, exercise, and / or support of legal claims under the contract.
For the purposes of promoting products and services (marketing activities), your personal data is kept until your consent is revoked. This can be done by you at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent in the period before its withdrawal.
We also retain your account data for as long as you maintain it and have not requested its deletion. Your data, which you provide to us in order to provide you with services, will be kept for as long as necessary so that we can continue to provide you with these services. If it is reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to resolve disputes, to prevent fraud and abuse or to impose terms and conditions, we may retain some of your information as required, even after your account expires or we no longer need to provide your services.
To revoke your consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at: email@example.com.
What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
Every natural person whose data is processed by our company enjoys the following rights:
- Right of access
You have the right to be aware and verify the legality of the processing. Thus, you have the right to access the data and receive additional information about their processing.
- Right of correction
You have the right to study, correct, update or modify your personal data.
- Right to delete
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when we process it with your consent or in order to protect our legal interests. In all other cases (such as when there is a contract, obligation to process personal data imposed by law, public interest), this right is subject to certain restrictions or does not exist as the case may be.
- Right to portability
You have the right to receive your personal data free of charge in a format that allows you to access, use and process it using commonly used processing methods.
- Right to withdraw consent
Finally, our company informs you that where processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke it freely, without prejudice to the legality of the processing based on your consent before revoking it.
To revoke your consent please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the options to unsubscribe or delete an account by following (clicking) on the corresponding link, which exists in our electronic communications.
Personal Data Security
Our company implements appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at the secure processing of personal data and the prevention of accidental loss or destruction and unauthorized and / or illegal access to them, their use, modification or disclosure. In any case, the operation of the internet and the fact that it is free to anyone does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to violate the applicable technical and organizational measures, gaining access and possibly using personal data for unauthorized and / or illegal purposes.
Update on Cookies
What are Cookies;
Cookies are small files with information that a website stores on a user's computer (usually in a web browser such as Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, etc), so that every time a user logs on to the website, the latter retrieves the information and offer the user related services. A typical example of such information is the user's preferences on a website, as they are stated by the user's choices on that website (eg selection of specific "buttons", searches, ads, etc.).
How and why we use them Cookies;
Cookies in no way harm your device and can allow us to offer you faster and better navigation on our website.
By disabling Cookies or revoking your consent, certain features of the Website will not be available. Additionally, the performance and functionality of the website may be affected.
How to delete them Cookies
You can delete cookies and disable their use. Select the browser you are using and follow the instructions:
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en_US
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=el_GR
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/el/kb/pws-energopoiw-th-leitoyrgia-do-not-track
- Edge - https://privacy.microsoft.com/el-gr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
If you are using another browser, consult your provider's information.
For any question or comment do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com.
Name: PAPADOPOULOS THEODOSIS
Tax Identification Number 046891159
Tax Office: CORFU
FILLING NUMBER: 034178133000
Headquarters: METROPOLITAN METHOD 10